Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Happy Birthday, Pequena!

Another of my friends, Pequena, is having a birthday tomorrow.  Don't ask me how old she is going to be, because I honestly can't remember.  Age is just a number anyway, right?

So for her birthday, I'm trying out another mini cupcake recipe: Cookies N Cream.  They look like this:
Not the prettiest, but they look damn tasty!


I only hope they: 1) Taste good; 2) Are still good when she comes over on Friday; and 3) There are still some left because I love me some cookies and cream.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure she doesn't read this blog, so the secret is safe.  Even if she doesn't like them, she will be gracious enough to appreciate the effort.

Today's Run

Today was an odd weather day, in that it was well above 40 F when I went for my run before dinner.  Needless to say, I overdressed and was extremely overheated when I was done.  I guess that is better than what it will be like on Saturday, where the high is only supposed to be 15 F.  Today I ran the neighborhood route, down the Big Hill, for about 3.6 miles in 30:30, for an average pace of 8:26.  It did get really dark at the end of my run, so it may be time that I find out if I can take long lunches a couple of days a week so I can run in daylight.

No comments:

Post a Comment