Friday, October 11, 2013

On the road again

Going out of town with The Boy this weekend, not returning until later in the day on Monday.  We will be going to see family, so it should be good and bad at the same time.  Hopefully mostly good.  It will be nice to get away for a while, as long as The Boy doesn't decide to have mega-attitude.

So, no running this weekend, and no blog posts.  I'm hoping I get back Monday, and hopefully the weather and other circumstances allow me to at least get a run through the neighborhood in....

And no research yet on a potential GPS watch.  Yesterday was the monthly investment club meeting, and tonight I just can't be bothered.  Maybe soon.

Today's Run

Today I did the neighborhood run, up the Big Hill.  The wind was a constant, but not ridiculous strong like last week.  I ran about 3.5 miles in 31:30, for an average pace of 8:49.  I felt like I was going really slowly, but overall the pace was pretty good, and I was not dead at the top of the Big Hill, which is nice too.  The stats so far are:
This week: 13.5 miles
This month: 20.5 miles
This year: 425 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment