Monday, October 28, 2013

*Insert witty title here*

The past few days have been a blur of activity, and my brain isn't up to the challenge of being witty.  I went to the Y on Sunday and did my first ActiveTrax workout; I'm normally a take-charge kind of person, but being told exactly what exercises to do and how much was kinda nice.  I'm going to do the second workout tomorrow. I'm hoping to see some strength improvement in a couple of weeks.

And since I haven't posted a picture recently, I hope you enjoy this little thing I found on the Internets:
Hahahahahahaha!  Oh wait, after next summer I'll be one of those people...

Next post I'll write about the GPS running watch that I've decided to buy.  Yay!

Today's Run

Today I ran the neighborhood run, up the Big Hill.  And, like last time, I ran the 3.5 miles in 31:55, for an average pace of 8:56.  I think for my next run I'm going to change things up a bit, try a different route outside my neighborhood.  I'm not disappointed, I just think I need change in my shorter runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment