Sunday, February 2, 2014

Another month

A lot of things going on right now, I have a few ideas for blog posts, but not the time or motivation. Perhaps next time. Now, down to business:

Yesterday's Run

Yesterday was actually rather nice out, considering how horribly cold it has been lately. And it was lightly snowing; I really like running when huge snowflakes are just drifting down... On a negative note, my Garmin decided to turn itself off completely again - I was able to get it turned on again, but not until after the run. So on Saturday I ran approximately 5.75 miles in 52:00 (we were supposed to do 55 minutes but running group friend and I decided to cut it a little short) for an average pace of 9:00. I'm definitely looking forward to this week of running, and I'm hoping the weather will cooperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment