Saturday, January 25, 2014

Anticipation

I was originally going to write about something big, my biggest adventure in Doing Something yet....

But it's going to have to wait.  I don't have the pictures yet, and this story DEFINITELY needs pictures.

I could write about my newest addiction to Reddit (thankyouverymuch Barbado, like I needed another time sucker), how I made my first angel food cake from scratch tonight (kind of a pain, I just hope it tastes good), or any other mundane things.  But I can't be bothered.  I will, however, guide my faithful readers (all 2-3 of you - Hi person that reads this in Germany!) to an awesome website, courtesy of that scourge reddit, that I may just contribute to:

http://uglyracepics.tumblr.com/

There is nothing better than getting photographic evidence of how weird you know you look running, and then sharing it with the world.

Today's Run

Today was supposed to be a 45 minute run, but it was just way too cold outside, and so my running group friend and I decided to only do 40 minutes like last week.  There wasn't even a beautiful sunrise to make it feel nicer out. So in 40:01 we ran 4.65 miles, for an average pace of 8:36.   Fingers crossed next week's long run will have it above 0F when we start!

No comments:

Post a Comment