Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Ugh

I would normally be posting about something that has happened or that I've done in the last couple of days, and then about my weekday run.  Unfortunately, Mother Nature had other plans, and today was Day 3 of The Storm That Will Never End.  There's been probably close to 2 feet of snow so far, and hopefully it will be done now.  I ended up leaving work early because I was concerned I wouldn't be able to make it home, and I'm glad I did because the roads got worse and worse as the day progressed.

Over the past three days, I'm pretty sure I shoveled for about 5 hours (two hours yesterday and three hours today); that even includes a neighbor guy coming and helping me clear my driveway with his four-wheeler TWICE.  I basically gave up on getting everything cleared tonight as the snow was still falling and drifting right at the end of my driveway.  Which isn't the end of the world as I had to park my car on the street and it's buried there from the plows and graders going by.

In the end, it's not the end of the world that I didn't get in my normal run today; The Boy and I are safe at home.  But it has made me a bit grumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment