Wednesday, December 11, 2013

T-minus one week....

I am in full cookie baking mode right now - I procrastinated getting started with my Christmas Cookie Baking Extravaganza, and am suffering for it now.  I need to get most of the cookies done by next week Wednesday, so that the decorating of the sugar, Ninjabread, and dinosaur cookies can be completed.

I do this every year it seems.  I need to realize that if I don't get them all done it's not the end of the world.

Today's Run

Another freezing cold day outside (didn't break 0 F today), and so I hit up the dreadmill once again.  I've decided to make it a challenge - to see if I can get in 3 miles in the 25 minutes I have to run during my lunch.  Today I ran 2.95 miles in 25 minutes, for an average pace of 8:28.  0.1 miles more than on Monday.  I'm hoping it will be warmer on Saturday.  I miss running outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment