Saturday, March 15, 2014

Briefly

A few things I learned today:

  • Younkers sale prices + Goodwill coupon + lucky find in sales rack = Awesome steal
  • Binge watching "Parenthood" is pretty depressing.  But that show is AMAZING.
  • Running 105 minutes is exhausting, so much so that I straight passed out as soon as my head hit the pillow.  When I didn't even want to fall asleep.
  • Flowers are EXPENSIVE!
Overall, it was a really good day today.

Today's Run

While driving to running group, I realized that today's scheduled run was a little more than two minutes shorter than the time it took my to finish the half marathon last summer.  That was pretty heady - that a TRAINING run was barely shorter in time than what it took me to finish a RACE.  And this isn't the longest I'll be running before the full marathon this summer.  It's hard wrapping my head around that concept.   Today I ran 11.45 miles in 1:45:00, for an average pace of 9:10.  A little too fast for an easy, long run, but it felt pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment